Come join us and benefit from the support and friendship we have to offer.
Why join the International Women’s Club?
- In the IWC you’ll find a supportive network of people who can help you navigate your new home city with advice and recommendations.
- Membership in the IWC gives you access to many interesting and fun activities and events such as sightseeing, travel, music, painting workshops, cooking classes, and more.
- You’ll have to opportunity to get involved in the community through our charitable activities and fundraising.
- You can volunteer to help organize our showcase event, the popular Winter Charity Bazaar, in which dozens of countries from around the world participate.
- Involvement in the club exposes you to a group of international women whose cultures and perspectives will enrich your life here in Belgrade and for many years to come.
Who can join the IWC?
To be eligible to join the IWC you must be either:
- a foreign citizen staying in the Republic of Serbia as a member of the diplomatic corps, or an international business community, without residence in the Republic of Serbia, or
- a citizen of the Republic of Serbia with residence in the Republic of Serbia, having previous experiences with international associations whose goals are similar to the ones described in article 2. of these Statutes.
(The number of members of any nationality may not exceed 40% of the total number of members. )
How do I become a member?
Admission to the membership of IWC may be initiated by recommendations of at least two people who have been members of the club for at least one year.
Our yearly cycle runs from Septmeber through May and the yearly membership fee is 6000 RSD, payable in September.
Procedures for application for membership:
step 1: candidate can be a guest of a steady member at the Coffee Morning or candidate gets informative template letter from the board about requirements for membership;
step 2: candidate submits an application;
step 3: board inspects the application and votes;
step 4: candidate receives a template letter of approval/disapproval;
step 5: if accepted, candidate reads the Statutes and Code of Conduct and pays an annual membership fee to activate her membership.